30 September 2010

Simple Pleasures

I have always been a goober for simple pleasures. Today, these things in particular have made me happy:

- ice cold milk in my cereal
- a Pumpkin Spice Latte to accompany some morning Barnes and Noble browsing
- crewneck sweatshirts
- discovering the $1 Dover Thrift Edition's on some obscure shelf
- a Jane Austen address book
- blog comments from weeks ago that I haven't seen until now - Emily, I am so glad that you like Bright Eyes! I have a Canon Powershot SX210 IS, and I'm still figuring out how to use it best. Sorry for the delayed response :)
- receiving letters from friends back home
- writing letters to friends far away
- Oliver Twist
- a new room reconfiguration

- Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper and popcorn
- seeing that Kevin from Top Chef will be at Taste of Atlanta, fueling my desire to buy a ticket
- GT Night at the High is in t minus 30 minutes
- finally making it to Revelation Day!

1 comment:

  1. I've been waiting! Just kidding, I really love all your posts! You're so Tejas with your Dr.Pepper.
    Tonights going to be great!

    ReplyDelete