07 June 2011

Intern Duties

*An excerpt from an actual phone call I received at work this afternoon*
MG: Well, the nursery has 60 students, so I would go ahead and round it up to about 75 flyers.
me: Ok, we can do that.
MG: They are just so thrilled to pass 'em out and send 'em home! You have no idea how excited they are! Now, Molly, you're a young, intelligent girl. I need to ask how on earth you handle this current music.
me: .................well-
MG: You know, they're just so crazy nowadays. It's good to know there's someone else like me who just can't stand all that yelling.
me: There is some good stuff, you just have to wade through a lot of crazies to get there.
MG: You know Charlotte Church? You just don't hear anything from her anymore. It's all these people just yelling. That's not music.
me: Yes ma'am.

No comments:

Post a Comment