09 September 2011

Thumbs Up

To be completely honest, during lecture today my professor started counting out the steps of solving statics equations in his exotic, I'm-not-from-America, thumbs first way, and I took it as "Give me a thumbs up if you get this part of the process", thereby totally making eye contact while giving him a thumbs up. It's all good, though, because I can chalk up every single "What was I thinking?" moment to exhaustion. This week has been a very busy week for advisors, since each Freshman Leadership Organization has been holding interviews and subsequently spending hours upon hours discussing candidates. It's important to find the right fits, and that takes time. It was a busy process, but definitely one that I wouldn't substitute for anything. And now I am beyond excited to really get to know these new Emerglings - I might be slightly biased, but I do think they're all pretty dadgum awesome. And I'm convinced that Emerging Leaders is da best, no contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment