11 April 2013

Cute Stories

Internet friends, some cool stuff has been going down in the life of Molly Cook lately.

Exhibit A: as I checked out at the food court the other day, I dropped my fork. The lovely cash register worker called me a sweetie and told me that I could go get another one, allowing me to leave with TWO FORKS bringing the grand total of forks-I've-stolen-from-the-student-center in my backpack to FIVE. This is slightly embarrassing but primarily cool.
Exhibit B: I have been stumbling across ginger flavored everything as of late, the most recent being green ginger tea that I stole from the Renaissance Waterfront. It's the bomb. (I also stole a tiny honey pot from the Renaissance Waterfront and it fell on my foot yesterday and bruised my toe. Klepto-karma.)
Exhibit C: on my run this morning, I was motivated by the shouts of a black man in a parking garage who yelled, "Yeah! You can do it!" as I pathetically trudged by. Guess what, mister - I DID do it! So thanks for believing in me.
Exhibit D: I treated myself to a King of Pops popsicle today and determinedly decided to not instagram it, but then it just looked so instagrammable that I couldn't help myself. Naturally, I tried to find a secluded area so that everyone wouldn't know that I was that girl, and in doing so the popsicle started to melt. I ended up with popsicle in my hair, dripping down my calves, streaming down my forearms, in between my toes, and a good bit on my chin, which was sort of to be expected anyway if we're being honest with each other.
Exhibit E: I've gotten to tell my meeting-the-Swamp-People-and-holding-an-alligator story to new people twice in the past week.
Exhibit F: my crazy professor called me "the famous Molly Cook" when I turned in my test to him last week. I've still yet to decide if this is cool or concerning.
Exhibit G: I know I bragged eons ago about how close I was to finishing my current journal. Well, I possibly overestimated my capabilities, but I did finish it a few nights ago and high fived myself for good measure. Now I've started my new one with Smaug and the Lonely Mountain on the cover.

Coolness overfloweth.

1 comment:

  1. Is it the Moleskine one? If so, I have it too! Journal twins for life.

    ReplyDelete