03 November 2016

Hello Again

I told myself I either had to run or write a blog post today. It's 11:31 PM and I haven't done either, so here we are. To be honest, I've been intimidated to return because I am not the same girl who started this whole shebang. I do things like "run" and "track my finances in a spreadsheet". I have a semi-adult job. My left hand is heavier and I have a new last name. But I'm realizing that all of these things that make me different don't make me any less me. I think I'm ready to accept that. Even though I'm not as edgy or bad-a as I once thought I was, I still have things to say and stuff to photoshop that no one will understand.

I can't promise any sort of frequency, but if my multitudes of readers are willing to bear with me, I am ready to write on.

2 comments:

  1. I'm still a loyal reader! And I'm just as guilty of neglecting my own blog, so the reasons you gave really resonated. Whenever you post more, I'm here to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three cheers to more Clairely Molly!

    ReplyDelete