02 February 2011

Steady As a Beating Drum

So, I've fallen into this habit lately of listening to Disney music while I work on homework. It's by far the best idea I've had since coming to Tech. Not only do I get a wonderful sampling of Phil Collins and Alan Menken during my studying, it never fails that a song will stick in my head for the next day or two as well. You just can't beat Classic Disney in terms of animated movies or soundtracks. Too bad the man thinks that little girls no longer have any desire to become princesses and is nixing the typical Disney movie for the time being. (No joke-I read it here.) Isn't that just the saddest thing? Little girls "too cool" to want to be princesses? Well, if wanting to be a princess is wrong I don't ever, ever want to be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment