07 February 2012

Swamped

It's no secret that I love Swamp People. Check it. I am obsessed with this show. Not in a "look how trendy I am by ironically 'liking' this ridiculous show about ridiculous people" kind of way, but in a "would you like to read my 1500 word analysis on why this show is Tops McGee" sort of way. That's right, folks, my English class about the wonders of television was assigned a paper analyzing any one episode of any show on television. Amidst countless essays mindlessly plot summarizing South Park and How I Met Your Mother, there lies one beautifully crafted dissertation on the unbelievable phenomenon that is Swamp People.

I didn't watch the Super Bowl. I turned the TV on in the fourth quarter to watch the Swamp People ad. While wearing my "Aligator [sic] Queen" baseball cap. I'm counting down the hours until the Season 3 premiere on Thursday night. My whole week has been planned around that.

I guess I just wanted to share that I'm not a cutesy fan. And you can take that to the swamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment