26 July 2012

birfdaze

Today is a good day. Why? Because as I was walking to class, I passed the same French lady and her dog as I do every morning. And every morning I want so badly to pet this dog. Every. Morning. After I passed, I head French exclamations, felt a nuzzle on my hand, and looked back to see that the pup had followed me and was begging me to throw her tennis ball. So I did.

Today is also a good day because it is a remarkable day of birth. Not one, not two, not even three, but FOUR awesome birthdays are today.

K-Fed and I survived Croatia together and have the friendship bracelets to prove it.
Taabish gives me advice about boys and physics.
SB, aka Snuggs and Kisses, makes my life more exciting.
And now, the pièce de résistance,
The brosky, who's been mentoring me in the ways of fashion since '92.

No comments:

Post a Comment