03 October 2012

clever and catchy

It's time to play "What's Been Hanging Out in Molly's Backpack". I did a clean out of my front backpack pocket this week, then made a mental note to do clean outs more often. Here's what I found: Ayn Rand's Anthem, my beloved TI-Nspire, koozie wrapped camera, letters from home, nuclear wallet card, Tide-To-Go I got from Madi for high school graduation with the original message, 2 forks borrowed from the Student Center food court, toothbrush and floss, Burt's Bees cuticle cream, headphones, headband, orange, camera cord, crossword puzzles, planner, GTL emergency phone numbers, Swiss army knife, Burt's Bees lip balm, two pink erasers, a plethora of pens, Kleenex, ibuprofen, two USB drives, two packs of gum, Ricola, a Russian Earl Grey teabag, and a TAZO chai teabag being used as a bookmark. Impressive, no?

*not pictured: lots of various trash

On an unrelated note, I spent a good amount of class time this morning perusing Bing images of Vladimir Putin and puppies. Then I toyed with the idea of not telling that to anyone ever. But just look!


No comments:

Post a Comment