25 October 2012

My Room

"Woah! I'm surrounded by Star Wars! This is awesome! An Arrested Development poster!? This is awesome!"

Well, y'all, I'm officially the coolest kid on the block. Because that was an actual exclamation of an actual person upon entering my actual room. He's not the been the only one to remark on the amount of 7th grade boy paraphernalia scattered around, either. Of course, with Halloween just around the bend there were some extra costumes and masks lying around, but they just supplemented the permanent Han Solo, Princess Leia, and TIE fighter action figures, Episode V coffee mug, and Star Wars sheets revealed by my unmade bed.

We roomies have a saying that surfaces quite often 'round The Asylum: any act of quirkiness can and will be called out as "crankin' up the nerd dial - buhdoop buhdoop buhdoop!" Let's just say my nerd dial requires infinite settings. And, yeah, I am kind of bragging about that and about my choice of room decor, but this is my blog so I get to brag about whatever I want. thug lyfe. I also carried things around at Target today and didn't take them back to their proper sections when I decided I didn't want them. ultra thug lyfe. And I totally balled at midfielder during Dynamo's first intramural soccer game, which we totally lost, but not too badly. And I ate at Tin Drum for both lunch and dinner. So, yeah, that "coolest kid on the block" thing was not a drill.

No comments:

Post a Comment