30 January 2014

Cat Pants

On snow days in Atlanta, the city stops. Time stands still and it's perfectly okay to stand still with it.

While I was ecstatic and awed to see the flurries come down and down on Tuesday, I have not felt the need to get out and romp around in the 2ish inches. I am perfectly content indoors with a rotation of hot beverages. I did take a picture reveling in the precipitation on my way back from class on Tuesday.

(pictured with: Tommypants. Fellow NRE and  #1 proponent of Star Wars Thursday.)

But the snow is not the star of this photo. These babies are.


These are my omg cats in space!!! leggings, so dubbed because galaxy pants were just a little too tame and needed soaring cats and that's probably one of the most brilliant tumblrs of all time and deserved my naming of leggings after it. They attract lots of attention. I was stopped by two complete strangers offering compliments in the two hours I was out and about on Tuesday. That might not seem like much, but keep in mind that I attend a technical institute and we're not really in the business of socializing with others. Specs: purchased at Target and held on to for a bit until a) I figured they were out of stock because I have a snobby aversion to wearing things that can be easily reproduced by other people and b) I was mentally prepared. So if you happened to see them on the rack and ask yourself who on earth would buy those? the answer is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment