20 January 2014

thingz

Things I'm digging right now:

-I'm only registered for 9 hours and lab was cancelled this week for MLK and my research professor hasn't contacted me to say that the cells are grown. I've got lots of free time at the moment.
-I bought coffee today that required the use of the ever fun coffee grinding machine at the end of the aisle.
-Chocolate PB2 + cocoa powder. (I'm monitoring my sugar intake, so I'm trying to eat as much chocolate with as little sugar as possible. It's like a game and I'm determined to win.)
-This ink stain on my comforter that in my mind makes me look all cool and author-y when in reality I left a felt-tip pen uncapped during my meal planning this morning but no one really needs to know that.
-Spending time each morning with A Year with Dietrich Bonhoeffer and being determined to stick with it longer than five months.
-The Shaky Knees line-up
-Ideas. I've got some good ones floating around my brain space.
-Hammock weather.
-Living vicariously through Madi (and being the person she writes emails to to look busy during work hours).
-This news.
-This description of Kevin Hart: "That short guy who thinks he's funny." - R. J. Cook
-If I've said it once, I've said it a million times, and I'll say it again and again, college means eating breakfast in bed every.single.morning and if that's not bliss then I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment