15 September 2014

Mawwaige

Was this a big weekend in the life of Molly Cook? Yes, indeed it was. Because of anything pertaining to Molly Cook? No, not really.

Two members of a band I really like got married this weekend. It's basically the cutest thing ever. I've been telling people about it like I have a personal connection to these two, which, I mean, isn't entirely dishonest if you count the personal connection I have to their music: I listen to it. AnYwAy, love love love is in the air.

Here's a photo that I stole from their Facebook page. Are they not adorable?


Rob and Lauren, allow me to sincerely albeit creepily congratulate you and wish you the best.

P.S. you, too, might have a personal connection with the newlyweds if you've ever seen the Tempur-Pedic commercial with the tap dancer because that couple is totally them. How wonderful to know that they love both each other and their mattress.

4 comments:

  1. He's My Brother She's My Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4.2.15

    A friend of mine told me that he "really likes the tap dancing girl from the Tempur-Pedic commercial".
    He then proceeded to ask me if I could find out who she is.

    It was that Google query which I reluctantly executed that led me to this wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Glad I could be of service! Definitely tell your friend to check out HMBSMS, and take any chance you get to see them live. It's a great show.

      Delete