03 December 2016

What's Up

I am currently living in a hotel. It is simultaneously all of my childhood dreams and adult nightmares. I bet I'd feel a lot more like Eloise were this the Ritz.

As it is, I feel a little displaced. Being the diva homebody that I am, though, I'm still surrounded by such creature comforts as my blender, select coffee mugs, plenty of unnecessary electronics, and books. You can't expect a girl to be in a hotel for a month without her blender and books, am I right? And there are some neato features included, such as TV, free newspapers aka crosswords, a timer that automatically turns off your burners (TBD if this is actually neato or just annoying), and a perfect hot chocolate making sauce pan.

Speaking of hot chocolate making, this recipe for superfood hot chocolate is my newest thing. It's warming and health-nutty. Perfect for gals who can never finish a jug of milk no matter what size and for this FREEZING weather. My Texan blood can't handle the chill, y'all. Send blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment