10 March 2011

Built By Me

Part of becoming an engineer at Tech means taking CS 1371, a computer science class that teaches coding with MATLAB. I am not a computer programmer. I have no idea what I'm doing. But I am learning...kinda.

Anyway, our most recent project has been to design a webpage. Is this relevant to the course? Is this important according to MATLAB peeps? Does this correlate in any form or fashion to what we've been learning? No, but so far it's the only thing in this class that I've understood and actually had fun doing. Good deal.

Check it out. If you know me at all, you will recognize the intentional ridiculousness of the entire site. I thrive on ridiculous things.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous24.2.15

    I don't think it's so ridiculous to have a favorite Lunar Phase.

    ReplyDelete