10 August 2012

Friday Five

Five Reasons Why              is One Of My Very Favorite TV Shows.
Tonight, Friday Night Lights is my blank. Here's why:

5. Texas Football. What else are Friday nights for? Except, there's no Whataburger in Dillon, which I find hard to believe. And not one person orders a Blizzard or Steak Fingers at the Alamo Freeze, which I also find hard to believe.

4. It's kinda like high school. And by kinda like high school I mean it's a lot like high school. I started the series my first year of college and being a lot like high school, it comforted me.

3. The theme song is by Explosions in the Sky.

2. Coach Taylor and Tami T Taylor have the loveliest, most realistic marriage on television. No sleeping around, no googly-eyed honeymooning, just two honest people with an honest relationship.

1. Tim Riggins.

Clear eyes, full heart, can't lose. (I might or might not write this on a very visible surface during every finals week...)

By the way, Kerry is awesome and has fabulous taste. Check out her Friday Fives!

By the other way, this is the inaugural blog post for MY NEW COMPUTER. Mucho excitement over here. The roof is being raised just a tad.

By yet another way, the Olympics rock. Just sayin.

1 comment: