26 June 2013

To Russia With Love

Well, folks, today is the day! Off to Mother Russia with a frighteningly small amount of luggage in hand. How can you help? I'm so glad you asked!

1. PRAY. That hearts will be open to receive our message, that our words and actions will not be our own, that I don't run out of peanut butter, that traveling is safe and uneventful, that our team meets up without a hitch, pray, pray, pray.

2. Spread da word. I realized this morning that I told quite a large number of people I would email them when internet was accessible. To save me the horror of forgetting to email 95 percent of those people, my primary mode of communication will be this here little blag. I will post as often as possible, which could be once a day (unlikely), once a week, once in a blue moon, or just every once in a while. If you hear people wondering what I'm up to, direct them here. If you hear movie producers looking for a charming and attractive humanitarian to star in an upcoming documentary, direct them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment