25 August 2013

f1rst

hey, hey, hey, blagosphere. The first week of the semester is always entirely too experimental for my taste. Who does what, when? Who goes where, how? When will I eat? What will I eat? Heavens to Betsy, did I forget to pick that up at the Kroger again?! (most of my concerns involve food because, you know, food.) But on top of the essentials, you deal with out of class studying and homework, ANS secretarial duties, maybe research, and keeping a bedroom looking like a bedroom and not a disaster area. Then from that second tier you extend to that important jazz of exercising in order to justify all those peanut m&m's, leisure reading, journaling, music exploration, quiet-timing, movie watching, basically the business of keeping myself sane. So hopefully these things will all begin falling into place as I've now nailed the whole class schedule thing. Then I'll pretend to be social to an acceptable limit, if I get around to it. Senior year don't care.*

*That does rhyme if you're from East Texas. If you're not, sorry 'bout it.

No comments:

Post a Comment