26 August 2013

In my room

I know everyone has been just kind of waiting with bated breath for an insight into my current habitat, aka I sent an email that I've been putting off forever and rewarded myself by playing with the panorama setting on dat iPhone camera. Yes, my life is this interesting.


This is my space. It looks like a pretty nice size with that panorama magic, no? There's lots of clutter because I live here. There's a bowl on the bed because the best thing about college is breakfast in bed every. single. day. amirite? This is where I sit cross-legged and ponder life. It's also where I hang out with Battlestar Galactica. I do a lot of meal planning and recipe searching here. There's usually music playing. Sometimes I just lie down and daydream. Or nightdream, too, I suppose. If you send me something cool I'll pin it up on the almost bare bulletin board (promise), and I'll send you something back. I have the same address that I've had forever here. If you want it but don't have it, you can Facebook message me. I trust you, internet, but not that much.

Bonus points to you, Madi, if you sang the title of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment