15 October 2013

f a LL break

Hey world. Eighth graders no longer know who the Backstreet Boys are and the idea of using Facebook is preposterous to them. There are such things as "Vine celebrities" and they are well enough known to be deemed "man-candy" by multiple giggling girls. May I return to not being a fossil, please?

In other news, I brought home a bag packed with sandals and I'm taking back a bag packed with sweaters. Is there nothing so cozy as wearing a sweater? It's basically a publicly acceptable form of snuggling in bed all day with the benefit of mobility. I'm also swapping my trendy new backpack for my old one because it's comforting and maybe I ascribe undue worth to inanimate objects but I'm O.K. with that.

My break has been replete with Russia memories, oddball movies, staying up reading past my bedtime, lots of coffee, and the glorious sensation of having absolutely nothing to do. I think I've found my skill set.

No comments:

Post a Comment